Spring brings with it rain – lots of it. One area that can be seriously affected and often forgotten is your foundation. Damage can average around $4,000 to up to $10,000 or more.
What can you do to prevent severe foundation damage?
- Drain Water Away From The Building
- Ensure The Foundation Is Watered
- Implement Proper Foundation Grading
- Keep Trees and Shrubbery Away From The Building
- Ensure The Foundation Is Embedded
- Have Plumbing Inspected Annually
- Place Concrete Structures Strategically
- Maintain Moisture Levels
For specifics on each of these bullet points click here to read the entire article.
With some dedicated time, you can help prevent foundation damage to your home of business.
Source: Magnum Piersing